Can't print out the application? Send an email to email@example.com and we will mail you one!
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Recipients of an award must be a resident of Grand County and be actively enrolled in a Grand County Public School. Those who do not meet the aforementioned criteria will be considered on an individual basis.
- The purpose and use of the award funds shall be determined by the ISC Membership based upon but not limited to the following:
- The type of activity for which the funds are requested. This includes but is not limited to athletic, educational, scholarship, social and outdoor activities.
- The amount of the request and any other means the applicant has or will utilize to raise funds for the activity.
- Previous awards given to the applicant. This factor should be taken into consideration but does not necessarily preclude multiple awards to the same individual.
REQUESTS FOR GRANTS
- Award application forms will be made available to Grand County school counselors and/or administrators for distribution to students. This form can also be accessed on the website: www.iscgrandcounty.org
- Award requests must be submitted to the ISC by the first business day of each month to be considered for that month. Any requests receive after that date will be considered the following month.
- All award requests will be reviewed and voted upon by the ISC Membership at its monthly meeting as scheduled at the previous monthly meeting or by email.
- Awards will be considered on a case-by-case basis and although consistency is desirable, the application will be evaluated on its individual merits ad does not necessarily establish a precedent for other awards
- The amount of the award will be determine by a majority vote of the ISC Membership at its monthly meeting
- All award funds will be disbursed by check to an organization as determined by the ISC Treasurer. No checks will be written to the individual receiving the award.
Revised June 2014